CLBC Family Camping Weekend, July 1 to 4
The CLBC Family Camping Event will take place at Deer Valley Meadows Conference Centre near Alix, Alberta from July 1-4.
- Check-in 1:00 pm Wednesday, July 1.
- Check-out 12:00 pm Saturday, July 4. Full Schedule is coming!
- RV/Tent Sites: $30/night. One tent or RV per site.
- Cabins: $100/night. Can be used by 2 cohort families. Must be cohort families according to AHS Covid-19 guidelines.
- The Youth Centre has been removed as an option. Youth must stay with their family.
- You must bring and cook your own food. There are no cooking facilities available for our use at the camp.
- The Snack Shop will be open each day from Noon to 2:00 pm. Hamburgers, hot dogs and treats will be available for purchase.
- There are restaurants available in the near-by towns of Alix or Stettler.
- Our group size (nearing 100 so far, Praise the Lord!) prevents us from using an indoor space for our worship/Bible sessions. There is no space large enough to accommodate our group AND maintain social distancing. PLAN for our worship/Bible sessions to be outside. PRAY for good weather!
- You must register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- List the names and ages of all attending
- Indicate your choice of Cabin or RV/Tent site
- I NEED TO KNOW THE INFORMATION IN 1 AND 2 ABOVE BY MONDAY, JUNE 15. (IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY LET ME KNOW)
- Money will be collected at camp.
- You must check-in with the Deer Valley Meadows office when you arrive. This INCLUDES people who come for the day.
- Your Bible
- Your smile!
- Sporting equipment
Taiwan Vision Trip 2021
A Taiwan Vision trip was announced at the Annual Convention in March, intended for CLBC pastors to give them a better understanding of the gospel work happening in Taiwan. It was planned for February 2021 with a registration deadline of September 2020. The trip is currently on hold due to covid19. Updated information will be provided as it becomes available.